In an engagement party , the emphasis is on romance . So you don’t have to choose a specific theme to start the decorating process. The important thing is to venture out on things, things that the couple will remember and with pastel shades.
The event has to be fun and with some requirements that cannot be missed for this type of party: sweets, salads, drinks, cakes and tables for the guests. The details as souvenirs or accessories for interaction with the guests are optional. A nice decoration and a lot of organization is a sign of a nice party.
To help you take a look at our tips:
- At lamps are ideal for an intimate and romantic atmosphere. There are different models, from metallic, modern and rustic. You can put them on the tables or put them down.
- Use modern and custom accessories , such as picture frames with the name of the bride and groom, picture with photos, initial names in the entrance hall, souvenirs to remind us of a special moment of the couple and so on. These options add to the guests and make the party special.
- For those who want to create a romantic style, a lot of red color . Besides being the color of passion, she attracts a lot of love for the couple. You can hang on the chairs with a few taps at the party with this tone, like a tablecloth, balloons, red roses, hearts … ideas not to be missed! Red and white make a great combination and are used as classic and neutral colors.
- The cake can also help in decorating the main table . Ideally, it should be tall and layered to make the table stand out. To keep him in the mood for the party, try decorating with a plaque with a romantic expression. No exaggeration to leave the main cake for the wedding reception.
- Using bubbles is an inexpensive option : with creativity, an engagement party looks simply adorned with them. You can make a heart-shaped panel behind the main table or use the heart-shaped balloons to hang from the ceiling.
- Candles are the wild card of any decor , because they can stay at the main table, at the guest tables or in well-placed arrangements. The flowers should be distributed throughout the area, whether on the cake table, the guest table and so on.
- Leave a wall for guests to take notes in these roles . Aside from the interaction, it’s a great way to decorate the space. One can opt for a large panel or several hanging paper style clotheslines that look gorgeous.
- Decorate the environment with photos and objects that convey your story . Leave the environment individually and very creatively. It could be a wall mural with the best moments, personalized curtains with romantic words, hanging objects, letters of the couple’s names hanging on the ceiling and so on.
Mix up these tips and have a special engagement party. Take a look at the decoration examples we have for you:
Picture 1 – Rustic style table for engagement party
Image 2 – Extract with heart decorated for engagement party
Figure 3 – Support for sweets made with dish and cupcake
Image 4 – Mural with photos of the guests for the engagement party
Picture 5 – Cake decorated for engagement party
Image 6 – Vase with flowers made from toothpicks for engagement party
Image 7 – Candy place for engagement party
Image 8 – Thematic plate to decorate the engagement party
Picture 9- Name tag of the bride and groom to decorate the engagement party
Image 10 – Image to leave a message for the bride and groom at the engagement party
Picture 11 – Photo frame with bride and groom hashtag for engagement party
Image 12 – Glass with flowers and hearts for the engagement party
Figure 13 – Forks for the bride and groom at engagement party
Figure 15 – Cake decorated with flowers for engagement party
Image 16 – Table with sweets in the tree trunk to decorate the engagement party
Picture 17 – Hanging picture frames
Picture 18 – Pictures of the engaged couples in balloons for the engagement party
Image 19- Dining table with flower pot for engagement party
Picture 20 – Decoration with candles and flowers
Image 21 – Personalized drinking straws for the engagement party
Picture 22 – Round table for the guests
Picture 23 – Toothpicks with a heart
Figure 24 – Chair with lace
Photo 25 – Decoration of the main table with boxes for engagement party
Picture 26 – Candles placed in bottles
Picture 27 – Picture to take photos with the guests
Picture 28 – Preacher for souvenir in engagement party
Image 29 – Table with clean dinner for engagement party
Image 30 – Plate with initials of the bride and groom for the engagement party