Choosing a model for the bathroom stand is often overlooked by many people. But in modern-style living designs, the box became part of the decoration with the intention of having a sophisticated design to optimize the space. And there are currently several models on the market, each of which has a different proposal to suit the style of your bathroom.
The box can be divided into two categories according to shape and type, whereby we distinguish the most common models in bathrooms:
- Laufbox : Ideal for small bathrooms, since space is saved, since no opening angle is needed. They are fastened by two glass doors and run through the pulleys. You can insert it from floor to ceiling, which is modern, but in this case it is ideal that it has an internal air circulation (window or exhaust fan).
- Open box : Has a movable door that opens and closes, requiring space for this opening angle. They function like hinges through a traditional door and have a handle on the door. This handle can have multiple designs, from the simplest to those with a bold design.
- Affected Box : Works like a revolving door. Consisting of several glass panes that are grouped when opened.
- Angle box : Is for bathroom corners, with the installation of doors forming a 90 degree angle.
- Acrylic Box : Are the simple and easy. It is used to replace the glass when closing the doors with a much cheaper price.
- Box with divider : Very used in modern designs. With only a glass wall, wood or Cobogó it limits the space of the box. A great way to save space because it has no door system.
- Shower box : serves as a way to decorate the environment. It can be used with a small wall on the edge of the bathtub or for those who love simplicity, the traditional curtains play a big role.
- Curtain Box : Attached to a metal bar with hooks, is the easiest to find on the market. And for those who think it’s easy, today we find a plethora of types, colors and prints, one incredible more than the other!
As for the material that is most widely used, the glass is able to have different color gradations and treatments, besides a modern air and easy access on the market.
Now it has become easier to choose the ideal box for your bathroom. Check the decoration of the bathrooms with the boxes we have selected:
Picture 1 – Box for bathroom in Cobogó
Figure 2 – Model of the box in marble
Picture 3 – Box for bathroom with fun curtain
Figure 4 – Model of the box with sliding door in blasted glass
Figure 5 – Box for bathroom cube shape with frosted and smooth glass
Figure 6 – Model of the box with sliding door with metal handle
Figure 7 – Bathroom cabinet with door opening in frosted glass
Figure 8 – Model of the box with door open in smooth glass
Figure 9 – Model of the sliding glass door in frosted and smooth glass
Figure 10 – Bathroom cabinet with hinged glass door
Figure 11 – Model of the box with a simple sliding door
Figure 12 – Model of box with inclined wall
Figure 13 – Bathroom cabinet with door from floor to ceiling
Figure 14 – Model of the box with glass partition
Picture 15 – Model of the box for shower and WC
Figure 16 – Solid glass bathroom box
Figure 17 – Open Box Model
Figure 18 – Model of natural light box with sliding glass door
Figure 19 – Box for bathroom with floor in wooden deck and glass fabric fixed
Figure 20 – Model of box with opening door with handle horizontal
Picture 21 – Model box with towel holder built into the glass door
Figure 22 – Bathroom cabinet with glass partition with stickers
Picture 23 – Model of the box with two showers and glasses on the sides
Picture 24 – Model of the box with black handle
Picture 25 – Box for bathroom model straight
Picture 26 – Bathtub box with white curtain
Figure 27 – Model of the box with door in green glass and suspended opening for air circulation
Picture 28 – Bathroom cabinet with hinged door
Figure 29 – Model of the box with door in black checkered structure and fixed glasses
Figure 30 – Round Box Model
Figure 31 – Box model with glass top to bottom
Figure 32 – White toilet box with hinged door
Figure 33 – Small box model
Figure 34 – Box model with partition in coating and glass
Picture 35 – Box for bathroom for two showers
Figure 36 – Model of the box with solid partition in the wall of tiles and glass with black frame
Figure 37 – Bathtub box with a rustic style
Figure 38 – Bathtub box with gray and white curtain
Picture 39 – Model box with wooden plate
Picture 40 – Tub Box for glass
Picture 41 – Wooden bathroom cabinet with glass closure
Picture 42 – Bathroom box with models for the corner
Figure 43 – Large bathroom box with glass doors with two panes of glass
Figure 44 – Box for bathroom with model in L
Figure 45 – Open bathroom cabinet with hinged door
Figure 46 – bathroom box with mirrored door
Picture 47 – Bathroom box with minimalist style
Figure 48 – Model of the box with built-in bathtub and curtain closure
Picture 49 – Model box with separate bathtub
Figure 50 – Box for bathroom with black structure and glass with green surface