The Little Prince, a book by the French author, illustrator and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, enchants not only children but also adults! It was published in 1943 and has since been translated into more than 220 languages, reaching the third best-ranked book in the world. Today we are going to talk about Little Prince Party Decorations !
The character has become one of the most famous in the world and enchants several generations of readers! The story revolves around the aviator who, like Saint-Exupéry, gets lost in the Sahara after the crash of his plane and meets a boy, the little prince, inhabitant of the asteroid B-612. The two begin to share their stories and memories.
The popularity of this character, who lives in a magical world full of creativity, has made him more and more the theme of children’s parties, especially in the early years of his little ones!
That is why we have brought 60 ideas for you today to start a little prince ‘s party. Perfect! Here are some initial tips:
- Let yourself be inspired by the starry sky : The story of the prince who lives on an asteroid brings with it a completely different scenario than fantasy stories for children: space. Amid the stars and planets that surround asteroid B-612, invest in a decoration with enough imagination that will create your own galaxy! In the following pictures you will mainly find different ways to work and compose with these objects.
- Characters Important to the Plot : Some key characters to the story can be used in setting decorations, food, cakes, and even in souvenirs. Plush, biscuit dolls, printed on paper, on stickers, are very present in the decoration of parties and can work very well in decoration. Use the drawing of the rose, ram, fox and other characters that can be included in your celebration!
- Use your favorite expressions from the book : Sentences like “You will forever be responsible for what you catch”, “All great people were once children – but only a few remember them”, “Only you can see well with your heart, which is essential invisible in the eyes, “are some examples of phrases from the little prince that are reproduced all over the world. In a children’s party with a literary theme, it is very common to print and frame key sentences or passages of the plot or serve as a message to your guests. Spread the comics, write messages in packs and challenge your guests to read the book and fall in love with these characters!
- Lightness and delicacy in the choice of colors : all the drawings in the book were painted in watercolor by Saint-Exupéry and this technique gives them a particular delicacy. Since the colors are softened by diluting the ink in water, the palette is predominantly off-white, like the greens and yellows of the character’s gold hair and the stars of the sky, although they still seem a bit more vivid colors, like the blue of the starry sky Prince’s coat and the red of his scarf.
- Change if necessary : of course, these shades of color can be changed to be more vivid, as we can see in some products in party shops, but the mood of the character and the story of Saint-Exupéry goes very well with the ease that the Watercolor paints build up the narrative.
- To decorate your little one’s first little party : this is one of the characters who inspire generations and generations of readers for their delicacy and magical way of seeing life. Therefore, it is a very suitable theme for the early years of children, especially in the big event that is the first party! In addition to the values that the little prince brings to the story , the overdrawn watercolor drawing in watercolor and predominantly in white brings an atmosphere of calm and fun to the decoration of the surroundings and the food.
60 ideas for the little prince’s party
Take a look at these party inspired pictures now!
Table with cakes and sweets
Figure 1 – Simple decoration with a room wall and with many stars!
Image 2 – Main table with several sweets, roses and stars.
Image 3 – Feast of the Little Prince: Use several materials to give your wall decoration more dynamism and structure.
Picture 4 – Main table of the celebration of the Little Prince and an auxiliary furniture for the sweets.
Image 5 – Minimalist style with a curtain of stars and natural flowers to add lightness to the environment.
Image 6 – Visual super colorful with lively tones with lots of elements on the table and a comic wall made of memories.
Picture 7 – Matching dolls with decoration on American cake paste.
Image 8 – Luxury: white, gold and light blue as the main colors.
Image 9 – Feast of the Little Prince: wall of colored bubbles to animate the landscape.
Picture 10 – Giant dead of the character as central decoration.
Sweets and Snacks for Little Prince Party
Image 11 – Super sweet toppers: Cupcake top with biscuit or American paste.
Image 12 – Cake pops from planets covered with metallic dye.
Image 13 – Feast of the Little Prince: Glass bottles and colored straws that are served with the drinks.
Picture 14 – Small plastic bottles in the middle of Paris.
Image 15 – Feast of the Little Prince: Chocolate dumplings on a stick with a special American pasta decoration.
Picture 16 – Shortbread biscuits cut into a star shape.
Image 17 – Mason jar with a healthy snack: yogurt, muesli and red berries.
Image 18 – Cupcakes blue like heaven, decorated with printed plates.
Image 19 – Sheep cakepop: make with American paste and sugar-sweetened confectionery!
Picture 20 – Macarons of the Prince: After baking, paint with food coloring.
Picture 21 – Edible rose on sweets and brigadeiros.
Image 22 – Single serving: coconut candies in the acrylic bowl.
Image 23 – Healthy snack: invest in natural juices served in glass filters.
Picture 24 – Brigadier decked out with a stick for the little prince’s party.
Photo 25: Cupcake with whipped cream and Little Prince themed rice paper.
Details that make the difference
Picture 26 – Plaquinhas printed in the paper vase as the centerpiece of the guests.
Picture 27 – Special space for the guests to leave their messages for the birthday child.
Picture 28 – Composition with bubbles: Different sizes, colors and even small plants create a ceiling and wall decoration.
Picture 29 – Memory corner in clothesline: remember the last year of your little birthday boy with pictures, objects and even clothes.
Picture 30 – Special cubes with the water colors of the little prince for fun.
Image 31 – First birthday for first parents: All items for your party from specialist retailers.
Picture 32 – Tree of dry branches decorated with paper stars.
Picture 33 – Book pop-up with the book’s original watercolors to decorate the table and give your guests at the end of the party.
Picture 34 – Beautiful ceiling decoration: galaxy full of planets and asteroids with painted styrofoam balls.
Picture 35 – Frame the book’s original illustrations and most distinctive phrases to adorn your walls.
Image 36 – Dried almonds: a treat for your guests at the dining table
Image 37 – Paper crowns for all the little ones to become little princes!
Little Prince cake
Image 38 – 1 year birthday: centerpiece with the prince, noteworthy items from the book and a portrait of the birthday child.
Image 39 – Two layers of American paste stars and a biscuit center
Image 40 – Minimalist cake with two layers with a marbled lid.
Picture 41 – A floor with room decorations with American paste, rice paper and a huge prince who lives in asteroid B-612.
Figure 42 – Fake cakes decorate ribbons and fluffy stars made of felt.
Figure 43 – Cake with colored cover with an irregular blue color and lots and lots of stars!
Image 44 – Cake coated with American binder, modeled with the author’s original watercolors.
Image 45 – Each layer of cake relates to a different time in the book.
Picture 46 – Thematic biscuit platter, which is used as a two-layer cake topper.
Picture 47 – Prince Charming cake: golden decoration and natural details in a cake tower with whipped cream.
Image 48 – Two layers covered with a lot of American paste: the stars of the universe and the asteroid B-612, residence of the little prince.
Image 49 – Simple square cake with toasted meringue on top and a topper with the name of the book.
The little prince’s little things
Picture 50 – Paper bags with different prints and theme colors
Image 51 – Creative labels within the theme, distributed in candies and industrialized bottles.
Picture 52 – The demarcated box of König with a crown sticker.
Fig. 53 – Confection tubes with characters on the label.
Picture 54 – The book of the little prince as a present to all your guests captivates with this story.
Picture 55 – Well-baby-style biscuits wrapped to bring home and eat after the party.
Picture 56 – Brown paper bag, printed with the little prince and the name of the birthday child.
Picture 57 – Little Prince Party: A rose for every guest to decorate their house and to talk to her.
Image 58 – Majestic crown pendant to wear and carry for the Little Prince Party.
Picture 59 – Eat butter and pastry biscuits later.
Picture 60 – Leave messages for your guests at the Little Prince Party!