The gypsy style appears and reappears as a fashion trend from time to time, but it can even be called a timeless style with its patterns and patterns, light fabrics and motifs from nature that appear in different styles. Today we will talk about gypsy party decoration and boho chic:
The gypsy style used as a trend today is currently called Boho, an abbreviation for Bohemian homeless, a reference to how gypsies were called in Europe. It consists of several references to styles with clothing made of light fabrics, comfortable and even with handmade pieces, so it is also very hippie connected, relaxed and with a more nostalgic atmosphere.
Reflecting on this style that has returned to trends in clothing in recent years, we decided to prepare a post with ideas and inspiration to create a gypsy-inspired party!
This hint of fashion allows us to have an adult party with bold colors, heavy decoration and style. Mix hippie, orient, romantic, country and vintage with geometric patterns, especially ethnic, combined with floral and / or earthy colors and jewelry with stones in the ambience of your party. The combination of these elements always has a touch of glamor.
Check out our general tips to rip your gypsy party apart:
- Choosing and planning the theme : To set up a theme party, the key word is to research in the planning! Brainstorm elements and colors that can be used in the decorations that make sense with the theme and how to combine them.
- Color palette and patterns : One of the most important parts of your planning is the gypsy party color palette, which mainly consists of black, brown, beige, olive and khaki. To contrast with the greens of nature, invest in warm yellowish colors like aged gold, brown, earth, and copper for an element of contrast. The shades of yellow and earthy are highlighted and can be combined with other livelier and brighter colors like gold, silver, purple and purple.
- Cozy climate through different lights and patterns : In addition to an even more inviting environment, yellow candles and flashing lights can add a touch of warmth and a lot of pillows throughout the room. The prints and textures used in decorating the party include animal motifs, handmade elements with crochet and lamps, baskets and wicker chairs in addition to the Indian and ethnic elements.
- The environment and its possibilities : hippie, gypsy, bohemian party … all these styles are directly related to nature and how we relate to it. Whether inside or outside, the gypsy party or boho chic is the ideal party to connect with nature and its elements. Invest in different types of leaves and flowers to make a decoration with lots of color, freshness and perfume.
- Light meals : Get in touch with nature and think of fresh fruit and the most popular party foods like sweets and cakes. Aside from fruit, think of edible flowers to combine with the other flavors and invest in cookies and other crispy and light foods.
- Decorate with handmade items and emboss old items in small shops : items such as bracelets, rings, jewelry, scarves and white and colored candles make all the difference to decorating a gypsy party. Don’t forget about the vintage items that can be purchased in antique stores.
- Light fabrics and ceiling decorations : one of the most iconic objects in the gypsy world are the colorful tents. Create colorful, enchanting and mysterious environments by using fabrics with different patterns on the ceiling, such as: B. Indian, floral and graphic elements (ethnic or indigenous patterns).
The gypsy / boho chic party is trendy both in various adult parties, wedding parties and is also present in children’s parties. This cheerful and colorful theme will bring even more joy to any celebration and can be used for those moments of childhood when the characters of drawings and films no longer seem so attractive.
60 ideas for your gypsy party / boho chic
Now that we’ve seen some of the key general elements, let’s get the pictures inspired and add more style to your style. Gypsy party and boho chic
Sweet table for gypsy and boho chic party
Image 1 – Main table of candy with neutral colors and the copper-like protagonist.
Image 2 – Boho style candy colors for children.
Image 3 – Bohemian style with a minimalist and natural tone.
Figure 4 – Use other surfaces that will make your table interesting.
Image 5 – wooden table? Drop the towel and enjoy this color and texture in the decoration.
Enjoy rugs with Persian prints, candles, and flowers for mixing elements
Image 6 – Colored desk as another table alternative.
Photo 7 – Natural elements combined with white.
Image 8 – The sophistication of the vintage elements in his boho chic tent.
Image 9 – United by color – Different styles in furniture and decoration.
Image 10 – Another desk and lots of natural decoration.
Picture 11 – Platforms with wooden boxes on the table.
Image 12 – Everything is white and shown on the wall decoration.
Rely on chains and strings to create another highlight on your cake table.
Food for gypsies & boho chic party
Photo 13 – Invest in lots of colors on cupcakes and all dishes.
Image 14 – Leave the layers open! Naked cakes and cakes in a pot are great wishes for the party mood.
Image 15 – Personalized lids – dream filters and other elements associated with the boho can also be part of your decoration in the form of prints.
Image 16 – Butterscotch biscuits with a super delicate decoration.
Image 17 – Fruit tartlets
Image 18 – Use custom packaging to hide the industrialized candy brand.
Image 19 – Macarons with special patterns.
Image 20 – Cake pops connected with nature.
Image 21 – Cupcake decoration with edible flowers.
Picture 22 – Sweet little tendrils made from frozen ice cream cones.
Image 23 – Quick and healthy snack – Popcorn!
Photo 24 – Natural juice with boho decoration.
Decorating the surroundings and details
Figure 25 – Replace the chairs with soft pillows and lower the height of the surfaces.
Picture 26 – Recreation tent.
Offer cozy moments of relaxation among friends in this super good vibes tent.
Picture 27 – Natural table decoration.
Picture 28 – Station of the handmade accessories.
Provide stylish items so your guests can get in the mood and enjoy this party.
Picture 29 – Party with nature.
Image 30 – An order in a bottle.
Illus. 31 – TAGs for ordering.
Figure 32 – Arrangement of flowers to decorate the backrest.
Picture 33 – Wood pattern.
Picture 34 – Funny gymkhana.
Use the older furniture, woods or textures to create small playgrounds for adults and children. It just depends on your imagination.
Image 35 – Gypsy party decoration with super colorful natural elements.
Picture 36 – Boho decoration – bicycle with flower basket.
Picture 37 – Boho chic party in the house.
One option for the little ones is to make small tents for each guest. Works both as a themed overnight party and for an afternoon to celebrate at a birthday party.
Picture 38 – Ornaments for the decoration of the gypsy party – hang mobile and fabrics.
Figure 39 – Plaquinhas and decoration of colored paper for the wall.
Photo 40 – Cutlery holder and table decorations with paper and floral print.
Picture 41 – Photo station.
Boho chic is a trend on social networks, so make room for the style to be celebrated.
Cake for gypsy and boho chic party
Picture 42 – cake boho neutral party with lots of flowers.
Image 43 – Homemade semi-naked cake with seasonal fruits and flowers.
Picture 44 – Cake sculpture of dreams.
The effect of ruffles, cottages, the watercolor effect and the combination of colors and patterns are the key elements for the theme
Image 45 – Cake with a geometric cover in nature.
Picture 46 – Neutral multi-tier cakes decorated with flowers and ribbons.
Image 47 – Boho baby birthday cake – candy colors, dream filters and stylized huts.
Ideal for birthdays in front of the characters and cartoons stage, the boho chic festival will get plenty of cuteness and style for the little ones.
Image 48 – One-piece cake with fresh fruits and syrup.
Image 49 – Square cake with ethnic graphics in candy colors.
Picture 50 – Layer cake with American paste and floral decoration.
Picture 51 – Cake from three floors with effect of watercolor paint and a filter of dreams.
Geeky party favors and boho chic
Picture 52 – Personalized paper bags clean and with decorative flowers.
Picture 53 – Filters of dreams in the package.
Image 54 – Hamsa pendant for protection and good luck.
Image 55 – Cup, pen and pencil for moments of inspiration.
Picture 56 – Ecobag embossed.
Image 57 – Personalized mm in the pot – how about if the candy also fits into the color palette of your party?
Image 58 – Clocks and accessories in floral themes to celebrate nature.
Image 59 – Bags made of natural fibers.
Screenshot 60 – Filters dreams for all guests who sleep away from nightmares.