The social shirt is an item of clothing worn by those attending more formal events. Even so, there are mostly headaches, especially when ironing. Today, Learn How To Properly Pass On The Social Fashion Shirt :
The fabric of social shirts is usually harder to dismantle and therefore care of the shirt should be taken from the time of the first wash.
Learn How To Get A Social Shirt Now:
Prepare the part
- Do not overload the machine or wash many items when washing the shirts. The more space the device has, the less likely it will be crushed.
- Use fabric softener during the wash to help iron the shirt.
- Avoid centrifuging the liners in the machine wash.
- After taking the shirt off the machine, shake it to make it smooth.
- After washing, let the shirt dry on a hanger, this will leave the garment unmarked and less kneaded.
- Check the shirt label and see what it says about the type of fabric and the right temperature for the iron.
- See if the piece is really clean. Soiled sweat or stained shirts shouldn’t be skipped over as this can cause the stain to stick to the garment. If you notice the shirt is dirty, put it in a wash.
- Remove the shirts from the clothesline when they are dry and avoid exposing them to direct sunlight.
- Do you want to hand over the item on the same day as the laundry? Collect your shirt while still slightly damp, as this will help the iron slide and better break the piece apart.
Ways to wear a social jersey
It works best on social shirts. Makes it easier to disassemble the part.
It can be used to hand over shirts, but it will require a little more force in passing the piece and perhaps the help of a sprayer of water. The steamer is suitable for parts that are not so heavily kneaded or for finishing.
How to Pass Social Shirt: What You Need
- Iron (normal or steam);
- Ironing board or table for this purpose;
- A spray of water or water and a little fabric softener;
- Steamer if you want a better ending;
How to Pass Simple Step-by-Step Social Shirt
To pass your social jersey, you should:
1. Start with the collar
The shirt collar is the first to be passed. After setting the iron to the ideal temperature indicated on the label, let the outside and inside of the collar of the shirt pass through. Start from the bottom of the collar and go from the middle to the ends.
2. Go to the shoulders of the shirt
With the shirt open, place one side on the tip of the hanger. Run the iron over the shoulder area and repeat on the other side.
Unfold the cuffs and first the outside and then the inside of the shirt. Iron the iron around the buttons, never over them. Quit the grip again and press again.
4. Go to the sleeves
Let the sleeve of the shirt lie tight on the ironing board. Start at the front of the shirt and finish with the back. You decide whether to move from the wrists to the shoulders of the shirt or the shoulders to the wrists.
5. Pass the front of the shirt
For this task, you should leave the shirt unbuttoned and move it one side at a time. Stretch the piece on the ironing board and go from the shoulder to the bottom of the shirt. On the side that has the buttons, the iron between them over, never over.
6. Finish with the back of the shirt
The back of the shirt is the last part to be passed. Turn the piece over and start from the shoulders down.
7. Hang the shirt on a hanger
Once you’re done, put the shirt on a hanger so it doesn’t get squashed again.
Other important recommendations
There are some key tips that will make it easy to wear a social jersey. Are you:
- To pass cotton shirts you need to put a little more pressure on the fabric with the iron. Be careful not to burn the part;
- If the shirt is kneaded too much, you can sprinkle some water or products indicated to pass the shirt and then pass the iron;
- Steam iron makes it easier to dismantle shirts;
- Avoid creasing as you pass the piece so that you don’t have to go through the same region again;
- Don’t forget to switch between buttons.
- Water sprinklers with a little softener will help iron the shirts if you use a dry iron;
- If you use a steamer, you should iron your clothes directly on the hanger;
- The steamer is best for clothing that is not as dented. Can be used as a finish after ironing;
- The ideal is to first turn the shirt inside out and then turn it over on its right side;
- Never go over dirty shirts as it is even more difficult to remove the stain;
- If you notice the piece remains stained after washing, separate it to wash again and soak in soapy water;
- If the collar of your shirt came with a chisel, remove it before ironing;
- To avoid bending any part of the piece, stretch the shirt out on the ironing board before ironing the iron over the top;
- Iron in one direction only;
- Spray a little chewing gum with the help of a sprayer after passing your shirt and place it on a hanger, this will help keep the piece clean.
Video tutorial to hand over social shirt
To see more tips in action, check out this video showing how to hand over a social jersey:
Do you see how easy it is to wear a social jersey? All you have to do is pay attention to what it says on the part label and take all care out of the wash so that when it comes to it, the task becomes easier.
Is patience also important in this time saw? So don’t rush in time to put on your social shirt!