Keeping the house in order is everyone’s dream. Finally, the organization provides extra cleanliness and helps you find things more easily.
The fact is that in order to organize the house you need to start in parts, devoting a couple of hours to each room in the house to keep everything organized.
In considering these daily needs, we have put together 50 important tips for every room in your house , from the entrance of the house to the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom, the service area and the home office. Search further:
6 tips to keep the entry in your home organized
- 1. Try to sweep the entrance to the house daily or at least every two days . This avoids the accumulation of dust and other dirt.
- 2. Keep a rug in front of the door so that you and your visitors will make a habit of cleaning their feet before entering.
- 3. Put on a key ring or key ring . So you always know where your keys are.
- 4. Keep a coat rack near the door to hang coats and raincoats.
- 5. Leave a pair of slippers or other shoes near the front door so that you can take off the shoes you were wearing when you were outside as soon as you entered the house. This tip is also interesting for rainy days so that you don’t wet the whole house.
- 6. Have an umbrella door . It could also be a bucket. When you get home after a rainy day, leave your umbrella wet.
9 tips to keep your kitchen organized
- 7. Always keep the sink clear of . The ideal is to create the “dirty” habit to prevent the dishes from building up.
- 8. Keep everything dry . You can even use the dish basket after washing, but get into the habit of putting things away later.
- 9. If you spill anything, clean the stove . The longer you use the cleaner, the harder it will be to remove the dirt.
- 10. Keep fruits and vegetables in a fruit bowl if you don’t need to stay in the refrigerator.
- 11. When you have finished eating, store everything that has left in the refrigerator . You can make a habit of putting leftover food in plastic pots and then washing dishes and pans.
- 12. Organize kitchen cabinets so that what you use often is easily accessible and nothing threatens to fall on your head when you need something.
- 13. Have a drawer with partitions to store forks, knives and spoons . Separate knife with pointed tips from the tip and spoon of coffee, dessert and soup. Larger cutlery can be stored in another specially designed drawer.
- 14. Store cookware in an organized way and manner , always the largest on the bottom and the smallest on the top. Also have a separate space for metal sleepers, pressure cookers and pans.
- 15. Clean cabinets and kitchen walls when you fry . Use a cloth with degreaser.
8 tips for organizing spaces
- 16. Keep the closet organized .
- 17. Get the bed every day after you wake up.
- 18. Open the windows to keep the room well ventilated.
- 19. Keep jewelry and jewelry in a small plastic drawer. Or leave it in a box.
- 20. Let you on the nightstand are just items that you actually daily use such. B. Your cell phone and a book you are reading.
- 21. Keep clothes and shoes that you will not be using.
- 22. Throw away any accumulated rubbish , such as old note paper and cream packs.
- 23. Have a , space around your makeup and other beauty products to store and keep in order.
6 tips to keep any living room flawless
- 24. Vacuum or clean the sofa with a cloth at least once a week.
- 26. Separate only the last magazines that you want to keep in the magazine rack or on the coffee table. The rest can be thrown away.
- 27. Remove anything that is not part of the environment and put it back in its proper place. Clothes, blankets, dishes, toys … your place is certainly not in the living room.
- 28. Clean the frames and other elements that decorate the room with a feather duster or a slightly damp cloth.
- 29. Wash the discs at least once a month. Use a cloth with soap and water and a glass cleaner.
- 30. Run the vacuum cleaner on the floor or clean the floor with a damp cloth.
7 tips to follow and keep your bathroom clean and organized
- 31. It is preferable not to use medicinal products with first aid items. Leave only plasters, gauze, microporous tapes, and remedies for cuts in the bathroom, for example.
- 32. Place the toothbrushes in a toothbrush holder . Ideally, they all have a protective cap on the bristles.
- 33. Let only the shampoos and creams you use in the bathroom are .
- 34. Store bathroom cleaning products in the sink cabinet.
- 35. Have a separate space for hygiene products and beauty products.
- 36. Always keep the toilet roll holder charged .
- 37. Replace the face towel at least once a week.
7 tips to organize your office or home office
- 38. Throw away any paper that is no longer used.
- 39. Have a trash can near you and try to empty it every day or when it is full.
- 40. Dust off the computer and desk using a cloth and a dust mop.
- 41. Only leave the computer desk with items that are really important .
- 42. Have a pen holder .
- 43. Only keep important things in a drawer. B. Receipts and objects that you still need.
- 44. Have a folder or envelope to store the accounts that have already been paid for.
6 ideas to keep the laundry area and laundry organized
- 45. Do not leave dirty cloths in the tank.
- 46. Hang up the washed clothes as soon as the machine has finished washing .
- 47. Only take clothes that really wash into the washroom.
- 48. Have a closet or storage space for cleaning products such as bleach, fabric softener, stone soap, coconut soap, and powdered soap.
- 49. Keep the cleaning wipes clean .
- 50. Save space by keeping buckets inside each other.
What do you think of these tips for organizing the house? Now you know that this task can be so much easier than you imagined!