Success between boys and girls, the Sleepover is a more intimate choice for birthday parties or gang reunions for some fun. The goal is to take them all home and use the relaxed look and comfort to have an evening full of jokes, goodies, and exciting activities.
This type of party is perfect for different age groups, precisely because it has such an adaptable format, you can start the sleepover for guests ages 4 or 5 and move on to early teens.
Before you start planning your party and collecting pillows, read our tips to make your overnight stay the feast of dreams:
- Don’t overdo the number of guests : since the suggestion is that everyone sleeps at home, meeting only the closest friends will become much funnier and more convenient for everyone. Think small ones usually have a dose of extra energy and need organization so that everything flows well.
- Parents and Guardians Questions : Use the Slumber Party Invitation to arrange some basic things with the little one’s parents before the party: pajamas, toothbrush, and teddy bear can make a difference at night. Don’t forget to check if any of the guests have any allergies or food restrictions so your slumber party is calm and calm.
- Soft colors and a cozy atmosphere : the perfect slumber party decor should balance out the soothing tones and variety of colors in the decor. When preparing the environment, consider the comfort of everyone with plush pillows, mattresses, and cabanas (more elaborate or improvised).
- A custom party : The children’s pajama party is a theme in itself and does not require any add-ons, but can be combined with several other elements. Keep all this fun in mind by including smaller themes like camp, cartoon characters or favorite class movies, Baladinha or whatever you and your birthday party prefer.
- Bet on Easier Foods : Slumber party foods should be based on simpler items like healthy sandwiches, baked snacks, pizza, and other practical choices that kids love. So much more time for you to have fun with them.
- Games and Games : You can organize the evening schedule by making schedules and thinking about the energy everyone will be. Start with lively childhood games like chair dancing, hopscotch, hula hoops, ciranda, hide and seek and the classic pillow fight, and then move on to games like treasure hunt, pantomime, forca, stop (adedanha).
- Activities for all tastes : kids love to let go of creativity and add a twist to things so that your party can still have manual activities that involve cooking (like a curry and decorating workshop, brigadeiros and other delicacies that are easy to prepare are) or even a craft. To help them calm down when it’s time to sleep, you can include storytelling and movie time.
- Let the popcorn session fade out until the end of the night : a great get-together between friends makes everyone very excited, so let them have fun and spend some energy before making a movie.
- Congratulations : Since the slumber party is longer, you can choose to sing the congratulations at night or in the morning. When you set the time, you can choose between more traditional goodies like candy or more morning items like fruit and cereal.
- An unforgettable farewell : Ask parents to pick the children up a little later so that everyone can wake up in peace and quiet and breakfast can be a quiet and pleasant closing time.
60 stunning ideas of slumber party decoration to have for reference
For easy viewing, we’ve selected the best ideas and decoration references to organize an incredible and lively slumber party. Look at all the photos:
Cake and candy table for slumber party
Image 01 – Sweets, Dreams and Soft Colors.
Play with the mood of dreams through soft colors and lots of sweets in the decoration
Picture 02 – When the pillow war is most important.
Image 03 – Think already at breakfast.
Bring the breakfast star straight to your party! This is a fun option for those who want to innovate and set the table for congratulations after the mess when everyone wakes up.
Image 04 – A table as smooth and cheerful as a child’s room.
Image 05 – Sleeping under a starry sky.
A simple decoration with the moon and stars is enough to leave the table with the face of the slumber party.
Picture 06 – Sleep in the camp.
Image 07 – Everything ready for breakfast time.
Add a little color to your kitchen counter with a simple decor, hand out the candy, and wake everyone up for this breakfast mixed with congratulations.
Image 08 – Colors and patterns in the slumber party.
Personalized food and drink for the slumber party
Here are some interesting ideas to add to the slumber party menu:
Picture 09 – Popcorn station.
Make popcorn one of the main attractions of your party, offer flavors and mixes to surprise everyone with this tasty little snack.
Picture 10 – Cute little goats.
Image 11 – Decorated preserving jars.
Mason jars are fun jars with lids that add a cool touch to any party.
Image 12 – Pajamas, hearts and cupcakes in biscuits.
Picture 13 – Panquichinhas of Dreams.
The main ingredient of this movie breakfast, the pancakes cannot be left out of your slumber party.
Picture 14 – The party is more delicious with friends.
Picture 15 – Fresh, delicious fruits.
As a sweet in the evening or as part of a healthy morning, the fresh seasonal fruits will make the day easier and more pleasant.
Image 16 – Fun sandwiches.
Image 17 – Did someone say morning cereal?
Another icon of children’s mornings, cereals can make a souvenir or snack face for the party.
Picture 18 – A small bed before going to bed.
Image 19 – Yoghurt station: everyone takes yours.
Everyone loves to personalize their own food. So how about letting your guests make the mixes they want?
Picture 20 – Camp food.
Image 21 – A kit for everyone.
Whether it’s movie time or a break between activities, a combination of food is always welcome.
Slumber party decoration
More tips for decorating the slumber party environment:
Picture 22 – Everyone with their tent.
Picture 23 – Tent of dreams.
One of the many options for your slumber party is this slightly larger dream tent that stands in the middle of the room or bedroom as a venue for class jokes or to rest.
Picture 24 – Bring the party to the balcony.
Picture 25 – Harry Potter Camp Slumber Party.
If your birthday is a fan of the Harry Potter saga, this is a great opportunity to replicate the Quidditch World Cup camps or even host a cheerleading camp for the Hogwarts houses.
Image 26 – Simple slumber party decorations: balloons, lights and lots of pillows.
Picture 27 – Have fun slumber party.
Mix items and include tents, balloons and lights for your slumber party.
Picture 28 – Camp in the room.
Picture 29 – Star Wars pajama party.
Another success story at pajama parties: Star Wars lets children and adults drool over themed beds and characters in plush versions.
Figure 30 – A nap after party disco pajamas.
Image 31 – Welcome corner.
Spread comics and welcome articles in a corner of the party to welcome all guests.
Picture 32 – Let the production begin.
Figure 33 – Breakfast table full of nature.
Your celebration can incorporate nature through the garden and bring all the colors of the flowers to the party.
Picture 34 – Sleep stories.
Picture 35 – Shiny stars on the wall.
Paper stars with different colors, glitter, and other textures are an inexpensive and easy option for your decor.
Image 36 – Suitable for everyone.
Picture 38 – The room decor goes to the table.
Lamps and bedroom decorations can brighten the other moods of your slumber party.
Picture 39 – Thematic pots.
Picture 40 – When the bed becomes a dream table.
Take the concept of coffee in bed to another level by decorating your table like a real bed.
Image 41 – Top 10 favorite films of the gang.
Picture 42 – Balloons and beehives to color the dreams.
Image 43 – A magic carpet for everyone.
In addition to mattresses and mattresses, you can use carpets as the focal point of your camping tents at home.
Cake of dreams
Picture 44 – As colorful as a child’s dream.
Picture 45 – Minimal tendon.
Simple and minimalistic, your cake can bring subtle elements to the subject.
Picture 46 – Pajama polka dots and pancakes.
Picture 47 – The moon and stars transform every cake.
Glittering paper and your creativity can add a lot of charm to your cake top.
Picture 48 – Pompoms and beehives for cheering.
Image 49 – A little diva.
If your little birthday girl diva isn’t giving up on feathers, jewelry, and pinks, this is the perfect cake for her.
Picture 50 – A good evening cake.
Pajama Party Souvenirs
Picture 51 – Mask for sleeping and remembering.
All items that evoke the atmosphere of the room and the warmth of sleep make perfect keepsakes for your slumber party.
Figure 52 – Souvenir of the cup for breakfast.
Picture 53 – Personalized pins and brooches for those who really like it is to stay in pajamas.
Figure 54 – A teddy bear to sleep together and remember forever.
Nothing like sleeping hugged with a teddy bear full of meaning and stories.
Picture 55 – Sweets and accessories for the BFFs.
Picture 56 – Books with lullabies.
The story in bed before bed is part of a very delicious childhood that is certainly a tradition that passes from parents to children.
Picture 57 – Pajamas as a souvenir from the party.
Picture 58 – Capriche in the small souvenirs with accessories for bedtime.
Slippers, sleeping masks, pajamas … all these things can be part of your souvenirs and enchant everyone.
Image 59 – Cakepops sleeper.
Picture 60 – A pot with bedding.
If you want to innovate in packaging, an acrylic pot ensures that you take whatever you imagine and dream about with you.