Small TV Room
With a few decoration tricks, it is possible to put together a small TV room so that the circulation is not disturbed. In addition to the feeling of a spacious environment, comfort and beauty are created in the room.
We can not forget that it is in this room where we receive friends and family, so that the ambience requires harmony between the furniture and the room, so that it is the business card of the residence. First and foremost, it is necessary to study the environment, to know the films and to be aware of them in order to make the most of the space.
To help you separate some tips and solutions when designing your room:
- Place only the essentials in the environment: sofa, armchair, poufs, countertop, panel, carpet, curtain, lighting and decorative objects.
- The sofa is the main choice of this room, so invest in a minimalist style, but without forgetting the comfort. The lower, armless, flatter and neutral colors enhance the look of the environment.
- The puffs are a great choice for decorating and allow many features in their use. We can use it to help people, their desks and their legs watching TV. The good thing is that there are several color models and prints to compose with the style of your room.
- Bright colors are important because they leave the environment bright and open, giving the place clarity and breadth.
- Minimalism for small environments is a great trick. So in furniture and electronic accessories, this style is recommended because it does not leave the environment with much information and heavy.
- The TV, which is integrated into the wall or the panel, is the best way to use the room, as no furniture or countertops are needed.
- Niches and shelves on the wall are recommended for decorating and wearing decorative objects. Do not disturb the circulation and make room for yourself.
- The mirror remains a requirement in every small environment. Many use mirror plate to embed the TV, or if you prefer to place it on the pages on a wooden board that will give a great result.
- In terms of curtains, choose models in lighter and loose fabrics like Voal or foils.
- To decorate your room with lots of cushions on the couch, they add to the comfort to add personality to the environment.
If you follow these tips and get inspired by our picture gallery, your TV room will have a good result in terms of size and decoration. See and choose your favorite:
Picture 1 – TV room with brick wall in sight
Figure 2 – TV room with wood paneling and mirrors on the sides
Figure 3 – TV room with bench
Picture 4 – TV room with colorful decoration
Figure 5 – Living room with TV embedded in mirror plate
Picture 6 – TV room with yellow decoration
Figure 7 – TV room with a modern style
Picture 8 – TV room and home office in the same room
Picture 9 – TV room with bench and wooden boxes
Picture 10 – TV room with armchairs
Figure 11 – TV room with lighting rail
Picture 12 – TV room with air conditioning
Figure 13 – TV room with a jovial style
Picture 14 – TV room with sliding door
Picture 15 – TV room with low couch
Picture 16 – Living room with TV built into the wood panel
Picture 17 – TV room with big windows
Picture 18 – TV room with gray decoration
Picture 19 – TV room with home theater
Picture 20 – TV room with simple style
Picture 21 – TV room with wooden paneling and colorful niches on the wall
Picture 22 – TV room with integrated kitchen
Picture 23 – TV room with porcelain floor
Picture 24 – TV room with window
Picture 25 – TV room with yellow board
Picture 26 – TV room with a central puff
Picture 27 – TV room with coffee table
Picture 28 – TV room integrated in the dining room
Figure 29 – TV room with bench for the office
Figure 30 – TV room with American kitchen
Figure 31 – TV room for lofts
Figure 32 – TV room with a clean style
Figure 33 – TV room with niche plates
Picture 34 – TV room with bench and lacquered top
Picture 35 – TV room with yellow shelves
Figure 36 – TV room with L-shaped sofa
Figure 37 – TV room with comfortable sofa
Figure 38 – TV room with white bench and wood paneling
Figure 39 – TV room with divider paneling
Picture 40 – TV room with balcony
Figure 41 – TV room with decorative garden seat
Figure 42 – TV room with fireplace
Figure 43 – TV room with fabric curtain and roller blind
Figure 44 – TV room with bench for dining
Picture 45 – Living room with TV built into the wall
Figure 46 – TV room with a small bench
Figure 47 – TV room with resting place in the window
Figure 48 – TV room with a nude sofa and colorful cushions
Picture 49 – TV room with white curtain
Picture 50 – TV room with purple sofa