You have surely already come across party cards. They have become fashionable and are represented on a wide variety of occasions, from baby showers to wedding celebrations. But what is the reason for this success?
The small plates bring a touch of humor and unprecedented relaxation to the parties, the guests have fun, take good photos and, above all, they are super easy to do and cost almost zero.
Stickers for party: learn how to do things, see sentences and ideas
Are you thinking about adopting the idea for your party too? Therefore, read the following tips on how to create party cards and what phrases you use on the cards for each occasion. Oh, don’t forget to check out a selection of images of plates at the end of the post that won’t let you know which one to use.
Tips for creating party cards
Making the party cards is something very simple, simple and doesn’t require a lot of materials. But there are some details that need to be considered for your pictures to be a real success. Keep the following tips in mind:
- First define the model and the size of the inserts. The most common is that they are more than 20 centimeters tall so that they can appear legible on the photos. The submission is also important. Usually they are made in the form of phrases in the balloon (speech, thoughts, etc.), emoji, arrows or masks;
- After you have determined the size and model, you decide whether you want to use the templates for print-ready party cards available on the Internet. In this case, just download them or you can create your own templates from scratch process very easily. It is possible to create the inserts in Microsoft Word or Power Point (see the video below step by step to use the program) or, if you prefer, more sophisticated programs like Photoshop;
- Be sure to use colors and a design that is related to the theme of the party so that the side dishes are inserted into the decoration of the event;
- The type of paper used is also important. Fine paper such as sulfite can affect the durability of the insert because the thicker ones cannot be printed at home. It is best to use paper weighing 180 g to 200 g. This way you can use home printers without having to take a printer, which would make the cards more expensive. To make sure they can hold out the whole party, glue them on like EVA, polystyrene or cardboard. The best roles for this purpose are couchê, canson or card, bet on them to ensure a nicer look for your plaquinhas;
- At the time of the party, you can hand out the cards to guests or leave them in a basket at the party entrance or near the photo area.
- Make sure there are enough supplements for the party guests so that everyone can take different photos.
- You can fuse set cards with masking badges, making the party even more fun.
Step by step to create a party badge
After looking at all of the items listed above, it’s time to put your hand in the dough. Check out the step-by-step instructions below and make your own party badge yourself:
- Grill bar;
- Hot glue;
- Card template for printing;
- Support for the missions (EVA, polystyrene, cardboard);
When the card is ready on the computer, print the required amount. Carefully cut off the inserts so that the final finish looks very good. Glue the inserts on the selected medium, which was previously cut to the desired format. In this case, he can follow the drawing of the plate that is the same size or larger in a different format, you decide. And see also: Tips for a children’s party decoration, June party, simple wedding and how to make a cheap wedding.
Cut off the ends of the grill sticks with the pencil and stick to the back of the stand. To make the badge even more beautiful, wrap the toothpick in tape or paper. Ready! Your sign is done.
The video below illustrates this step by step. Give play and remove possible doubts:
Now you see suggestions for sets of party cards:
Birthday party invitations for adult birthday party
- “Mom passed sugar on to me.”
- “The most beautiful person in the party”
- “Look at them!”
- “Mother’s Treasure”
- “Photo with friends”
- “Filma nos”
- “It’s all ours”
- “Stop the tram”
- “Sweet and Abused”
- “I left the drink … I just don’t know where”
- “Keep calm and fill my cup”
- “You don’t go in here drunk, you just go in”
- “Suddenly…. (Age of the birthday child) “
- “I miss the 18”
- “I left the drink just don’t remember where”
Birthday party invitations for the children’s birthday party
- “Mommy will put on the face”
- “If they spoil me like this, imagine when I grow up”
- “Can I already have the cake?”
- “Fan # 1 of (birthday name)”
- “Where’s the candy?”
- “This charm that I drew from mom”
- “I want a party too”
- “I look good, but I stole the brigade with congratulations”
- I just want chocolate
Baby shower card sets
- “Aunt owl”
- “The next mother is me”
- “I bet it will be the father’s face”
- “Baby is coming!”
- “90% charge”
- “Papa from heaven protect my cheeks”
- “It even gives you a desire to”
- “Watch out, Daddy, jealous”
- “Diva in development”
- “I swear to change my diapers”
- “This house will never be the same”
- “Unmarried team”
- “I interrupt”
- “The time comes”
- “Only the Divas”
- “I wash, go, cook … only after shopping”
- “Where is the boy?”
- “I don’t have a diet today”
- “There is no tea in this tea”
- “A kiss for those who didn’t come”
- “Thanks for unraveling my friend”
- “Forbidden Men”
Party card phrases for graduation
- “Mission accomplished”
- “Looking for work #recemformada”
- “You didn’t count my cunning”
- “It’s cool, it’s good”
- “Status: educated”
- “Family pride”
- “Thanks Google”
- “Where’s my diploma?”
- “Find yourself”
Wedding party plaque sets
- “Marital status: waiting for a miracle”
- “I can already fry an egg”
- “I’m part of this story”
- I want to get married too
- “Santo Antonio add me”
- “Tomorrow I won’t remember anything”
- “Phew … the groom came”
- “Divas Selfie”
- “I’m the next”
- “Sogrão caprichou”
- “We lost a soldier”
- “The bouquet is mine”
- “When drinking doesn’t work in Whatsapp”
- “Game over”
- “Another glass and me too”
- “No more swearing”
Would you like more great suggestions for your small plates? Check out a selection of creative and original wedding card images below and give tips on how to use them during the party:
Image 1 – Distribua plaquinhas also for children.
Image 2 – When in doubt, both have: party plaques and masks.
Image 3 – Plaquinhas para festa: arrows also make good and funny photos.
Image 4 – Plaquinhas para festa: Put on different masks and accessories to enjoy the fun of your guests.
Figure 5 – Plaquinhas para festa: You can also use slate paper to create the small plaques.
Image 6 – Plaquinha rustic and relaxed with the initials of the bride and groom.
Image 7 – Plaquinhas para festa: decorate the plate at the entrance to the party with a frame made of colorful flowers.
Image 8 – Invest in boards for the photo shoot before the wedding.
Image 9 – Plaquinhas para festa: Assemble the plate with movable letters.
Image 10 – Party plates: engagement rings are also a good choice for the moment of selfies.
Image 11 – In the party cards, the famous Bible verses accompany the bride and groom to the altar.
Image 12 – Plaquinhas para festa: create a visual unity between the small panels.
Picture 13 – Plaquinhas para festa: sweet sentences for children.
Image 14 – Party plates: photo frames in polaroid style.
Image 15 – Have enough party cards that all guests can take selfies for.
Picture 16 – Plaquinhas for party printed in handwriting.
Image 17 – Plaquinhas para festa: Call the guests relaxed for photos.
Figure 18 – Plaquinhas para festa: instead of phrases, only numbers.
Picture 19 – What if one of the couple’s children is the bride? The suggestion is to wear such a badge.
Image 20 – The design of party cards is also important.
Image 21 – Plaquinhas para festa: different formats, but all in the same color and font.
Image 22 – Plaquinhas for party: Figures of nozzles accompany the plaquinhas of this marriage.
Image 23 – To ensure that the guests do not get lost, distribute party favors along the way.
Figure 24 – Ice sticks support these party cards.
Image 25 – Plaquinhas para festa: Three charming little plaques greet the guests.
Picture 26 – Plaquinhas para festa: The more fun the better.
Image 27 – Plaquinhas para festa: humorous and funny testimonies of love are also welcome.
Picture 28 – Informal language can be used in party cards without fear.
Figure 29 – Customize the party cards with the name of the bride and groom.
Figure 30 – For rustic weddings, invest in party cards printed on paper in the same style.
Picture 31 – Capriche in the holder of the party cards; this won bow and satin bow.
Figure 32 – Plaquinhas para festa: bouquet for girls and hat for boys.
Image 33 – “Party of the Year”, “Bride of the Year” and “Wedding of the Year” are the most traditional phrases of the Plaquinhas and cannot be missing.
Image 34 – Metallic paper makes the party cards appear more elegant.
Image 35 – Plaquinhas para festa: masks to characterize the guests at the time of the photo.
Picture 36 – Different flowers make the background of these small plaques for a wedding party.
Image 37 – Plaque for simple party but marking presence.
Image 38 – Party plates and masks so that guests can make their faces and mouths at the time of the photo.
Image 39 – Choose the figures for the plaquinhas wisely; You will be immortalized in the photos.
Picture 40 – Plaquinhas para festa: kettle of ideas.
Image 41 – Party boards inspired by comic books and superheroes.
Picture 42 – In the signs for the wedding party bet on the sentences for individual friends and friends.
Picture 43 – It is important that the letters on the board stand out so that they can be read on the photos.
Picture 44 – No need to ask for the WiFi password, enjoy the wedding.
Image 45 – A special party badge for the newlyweds.
Image 46 – Dedicate the arrow-shaped characters to friends at the time of the photos.
Figure 47 – Rustic plate that welcomes guests.
Image 48 – Plaquinhas para festa: delicate handwriting.
Picture 49 – Sources and figures varied in the plates, but kept the same pattern of colors.
Picture 50 – The entrance and exit of the newlyweds can also be marked with the party cards.
Figure 51 – The choice of paper is essential for creating memorable inserts.
Image 52 – Create plaques for every moment of the party: ceremony, reception and dance.
Picture 53 – The party cards register: finally married!
Image 54 – The tastes of everyone put to the test in the plates of the photographic essay.
Figure 55 – Plaquinhas for coffee lovers’ party.
Picture 56 – Rustic party bowls in the form of arrows.
Picture 57 – Celebrate the wedding date on the wedding cards.
Picture 58 – And what about butterflies?
Image 59 – Together, the small plaques form the famous and most traditional concept of the wedding.
Image 60 – To escape the emoji, bet on casual and original faces.