The built-in wardrobes are a great way to save space in your bedroom or closet. First, you have to check the size of the room along with the movement and existing furniture, usually the maximum that it can occupy in width is 80 centimeters.
In order to do his job properly, he has to analyze the internal divisions and this depends on the profile of the owner of the wardrobe. It’s important to know what your priority items are and what you save on the size and distribute the drawers and racks.
There are a few basic tips to help you design your closet with an expert in the area to solve problems that make the furniture organized and clean. Check it:
- For women, it is important to put clothes racks high enough to accommodate long clothes. If the partition has an extended suspension, it should ideally be made of aluminum due to the strength of the material.
- Drawer guides are very important for good performance in use. The telescope model glides smoothly and also has a barrier when you need to remove the drawer. The invisible foil, as the name implies, is not visible because it is attached to the bottom of the drawer.
- The type of execution of the cabinet is MDF or solid wood. The MDF is the most wanted for woodworking projects and besides a good quality.
- When dimensioning the inner walls of the wardrobe, the spaces are well suited to support ties, straps and accessories.
- Sliding doors are a great option to save space, as the opening angle for conventional open doors requires a minimum size. And it is cool to coat a door with a mirror to enlarge the space and insert this item, which is indispensable in the closet.
- Placing a lighting in the closet makes it easier for one day to day and creates a nice place to choose the elements.
- The drawers are ideas that have different depths to accommodate clothes with thin fabrics and also thick ones like sweatshirts and coats
Now take a look at the models of built-in wardrobes that Decor Easy has cut to make your home look more beautiful.
Picture 1 – Built-in wardrobe with LED light
Picture 2 – Built-in wardrobe for girls room
Figure 3 – Built-in wardrobe with glass door
Picture 4 – Wardrobe without doors
Picture 5 – White built-in wardrobe
Picture 6 – Wardrobe made of wood
Figure 7 – Built-in wardrobe with partitions
Figure 8 – Built-in wardrobe with built-in TV
Figure 9 – Wardrobe in dark wood
Figure 10 – Built-in wardrobe with sliding door
Picture 11 – Open wardrobe
Figure 12 – Built-in wardrobe with wooden sliding door
Figure 13 – White lacquered cabinet
Fig. 14 – Built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding door
Figure 15 – Built-in wardrobe with shelves and drawers
Figure 16 – Built-in wardrobe with wooden sliding door with glass surface
Figure 17 – Cabinet with curtain closure
Picture 18 – Black built-in cupboard
Figure 19 – Cabinet in the cabinet
Picture 20 – Small built-in cupboard
Figure 21 – Built-in wardrobe with sliding door in the cabinet
Picture 22 – Built-in cupboard made of wood
Picture 23 – Cabinet with minimalist style inserted
Picture 24 – Built-in wardrobe with visible shelves
Picture 25 – Cabinet with wooden boxes that fit in the niches
Figure 26 – closet for men wardrobe
Figure 27 – Closet for women’s wardrobe
Figure 28 – Built-in wardrobe with extension ladder
Figure 29 – Built-in wardrobe with glass doors
Fig. 30 – Built-in wardrobe with shoe door
Figure 31 – Gray built-in wardrobe
Figure 32 – Cabinet without doors
Figure 33 – Built-in wardrobe with tall shelves
Picture 34 – Cabinet in the hallway
Picture 35 – Built-in wardrobe for children’s rooms
Picture 36 – Built-in wardrobe with long silver handle
Picture 37 – White built-in wardrobe
Figure 38 – Built-in wardrobe in white lacquered wood
Picture 39 – Green built-in wardrobe
Figure 40 – White built-in wardrobe with wood detail
Figure 41 – Built-in wardrobe with drawers underneath
Figure 42 – Cabinet inlaid painted gray
Figure 43 – Built-in wardrobe with door in panel color
Picture 44 – Cabinet set in light wood
Picture 45 – Modern built-in cupboard
Figure 46 – Large built-in wardrobe with space for TV support
Figure 47 – Built-in wardrobe in classic style
Figure 48 – Wardrobe for girls room
Figure 49 – Built-in wardrobe with glass shelves
Figure 50 – Built-in wardrobe for storing household items