Decorating the atmosphere of your home with personal items is important in order to manifest your personality and style. And one of the most common formulas is to decorate them with photos that will make unforgettable and memorable moments.
These do not necessarily have to be under the frames. How about risking them and putting them under the wall to create a creative and inspiring mural? Before doing this, check where you want to install your photo wallpaper. Prefer large, visible places, e.g. B. above the bed, on the wall of the home office, on walls and / or hallways.
Here are a few ways you can set up your photo panel with different materials:
- Panel with cork : choose whether you want to leave the cork with its natural appearance or cover it with a printed fabric of your choice. In addition to the mural, it is possible to cover an entire wall, which will create a large frame of photos and other objects that will be included in the decoration.
- Magnetic disk : a classic option. It is interesting to compose with funny and colorful magnets to give the magnetic plate more support. There are several models and sizes of this panel on the market.
- Panel with Frames: Try creating a composition with several small frames for frames and placing your photos. Choose color frames and different shapes for a very fun look.
- Panels of Different Formats: Another creative, easy, and inexpensive way to organize your photos is to create a heart-shaped photo wallpaper image. You can also distribute your photos however you want, just let go of your creativity.
- Panel on the clothesline: use string or twine and create a wall of pictures on the wall and fix it with clothespins that may or may not be colored.
- Panel with lights: The wire lights can be included in the decoration of your mural. Compose photos on the wall and run the lights around the mural by creating a border or walking through between the photos.
- Blackboard with blackboard paint: trend in decoration. One way of styling is to write chalk words around the photos that will create a very original and personalized mural!
After these tips, it’s time for you to inspire yourself with 60 ideas to make an incredible photo wallpaper. Enjoy and start your soon:
Picture 1 – Mural with vintage frame
Image 2 – Photo wallpaper made of metal mesh
Picture 3 – For a romantic decoration in the room
Image 4 – The wooden bands limited the space of the photos and gave space for the hooks to hang objects
Image 5 – Image of fabric with detail in tacks
Picture 6 – Home office organized
Photo 7 – The panel in the kitchen next to the slide is magnetic which helps to hang pictures through magnets
Image 8 – Creating frames with photos
Figure 9 – The neoclassical style frame limits the space to insert the photos
Image 10 – Panel with pink color to give personality to the environment
Image 11 – Rustic style with twigs and ribbons to leave the upcoming photos
Figure 12 – The wall with blackboard paint, in addition to a mural of memories also there to make a beautiful blackboard with photos!
Picture 13 – To decorate your hallway, a long panel with your best memories
Image 14 – Decoration with photos from Instagram on the wall
Picture 15 – Color comics gave the corridor another picture
Image 16 – Photos are hanging on the light guide
Image 17 – Black and white decoration
Image 18 – Decoration with a rustic style
Picture 19 – Wall with wires in a grid
Image 20 – For easy decoration, choose your best photos and hang them on the wall
Image 21 – A new way to create a personalized wallpaper!
Picture 22 – Small wall photo wall
Image 23 – Magnetic panel for decorating the home office
Picture 24 – This great picture frame can be inserted into any room
Picture 25 – How about decorating the area around your bed with glued pictures?
Picture 26 – Black panel with photos
Picture 27 – Simple and delicate photo door
Photo 28 – Decorate your living room
Figure 29 – Grid is used to hang pictures or objects
Picture 30 – Nice composition on the wall!
Picture 31 – Pictures caught on hook
Image 32 – Perfect for decorating walls
Picture 33 – Custom picture panels
Picture 34 – Happy and happy decoration!
Picture 35 – Wall cladding made of cork
Picture 36 – Pictures held in wire to form a curtain
Picture 37 – Male decoration on the wall!
Picture 38 – Enjoy the finish of the plaster wall to insert photos
Picture 39 – Dress preacher can help make a beautiful mural from photos!
Picture 40 – Genealogical tree in an original way!
Figure 41 – Perforated plate for hanging vines and photos
Picture 42 – To leave the wall sticker with more style, you can put some photos together to create a background with the drawings
Picture 43 – Wall with a beautiful composition!
Image 44 – Thread with photos!
Image 45 – New way of decorating with clipboards
Picture 46 – The magnetic board is camouflaged in the white wall, but offers space for photos
Picture 47 – Decorate your ladder in a fun way
Picture 48 – This frame with frame is based on a cork board, which makes hanging the photos easier
Picture 49 – The wooden board can serve as a good photo base
Picture 50 – Photo wall with network
Picture 51 – Frame with hook!
Image 52 – How about a creative design of your door?
Picture 53 – This series of yarns can make for a fun and creative mural!
Picture 54 – Neat decoration for the room
Figure 55 – Home office decoration
Picture 56 – Composition of the letters, lights, pictures and photos on the wall of this room!
Picture 57 – Take a series of pictures and photos in the hallway
Picture 58 – Corridor with lots of photos!
Image 59 – For marking your photo wall paste with colored stickers
Picture 60 – Trainer with preacher can make a great photo holder